Are you affected by wrong tax charges? Then you could be due a refund!!

Does any of the following affect you?

  • You started a new job and are taxed under an emergency code
  • HM Revenue and Customs sent the wrong tax code to your employer
  • HM Revenue and Customs made an assessment which was too high
  • You have short-term jobs or have more than one employment
  • You are a student who only worked for part of the year and did not complete form P38S
  • Your earnings in the year were less than the tax threshold
  • You had more than one job at the same time
  • You stopped work and did not get any taxable earnings or benefits for the rest of the year
  • You are a working visitor in the UK
  • You are a UK Citizens emigrating or leaving to work full-time abroad

Why not let us help you get some money back from the Tax man for a change.

You could be on your way to that dream holiday this summer!!!